Friday, February 03, 2006

Parents Respond

To all my vast readership. You've waited for the update; here it is. My parents finally emailed me back. I still haven't spoken to them but it seems pretty hopeful. Here's a copy of what they wrote:

Dear A, yes, we got back Sunday. I started reading 77 E mails late that
night. And we did receive your E mail and have been trying to absorb it. You
have to admit that the last 7 months have given us a lot to absorb. We love
you. We will find a way to understand. You were ours yesterday and you are
ours today. You haven't changed but our understanding of you has.

Your loving parents, Mom and Dad. This is what is called an oxymoron!!


I'm grateful to have recieved such a nice letter. I'll let them "absorb" for awhile then I guess we'll be talking about it. I'm not going to let myself pre-plan any conversation I might have with them. It will be what it will be. I'll just ask Spirit to guide me.

Phew!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i'm just checking in...

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home