Monday, May 25, 2009

Great Weekend

I had a great weekend. My birthday was Friday and I had one of those make-it-up-as-you-go along days. What I made up (with some assistance) was fabulous! Saturday I hit the beach with my friend Melora for a few hours. The weather was really nice. Sunday started wonky but I hit an Alanon meeting which helped straighten out my attitude and later I went dancing with em. I spent today in the mountains hiking with my kids, getting my hair cut and colored and going out for a birthday dinner with some friends. Now I'm back to my cozy apartment. I'm about ready to crash for the night. Sigh...life is really good sometimes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

Happy Birthday hon! It sounds like it was spontaneous and fun!

How is that damn Em anyway? Where is she? Why doesn't she ever peek out and say hello?!

And what color did you do your hair?!

12:35 PM  
Blogger anabel said...

Thanks Rox. I think this was the best birthday I've ever had. I'm 48 now!

Em generally describes herself as crazed, she is alive though. That should answer all three questions about her.

As for my hair - Blond again but it came out with a very slight reddish tinge to it which I like.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home