Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Falling Apart

Newsflash - my body seems to be falling apart. You know that stuffy ear I complained about 6 weeks ago? Yep, still stuffed. And you know when I complained about being sore and not being sure if I wasn't injured? Yep, still twinging with mild pain when I move wrong.

I hate this. I'm the person who bounces back quickly. I'm giving it till Monday then will resort to getting professional help. In the meantime I'm trying some home remedies - hot water bottles, eucalyptus oil, menthol rub, etc. I hate spending money to have it checked out. I have this friggin' high-deductable health insurance so that I can afford the monthly rate. Sigh.... complain, complain.

4 Comments:

Anonymous em said...

That ear thing will wear you down. I think you're still holding up okay.

1:02 AM  
Anonymous anne said...

Stupid insurance company. :(
I hope you feel better soon.

anne

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Vicki said...

Inevitable entropy.

Eh, it's a good thing, A.

Reframe!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Rox said...

Don't mess with ears and eyes. Shoulders, ah you can heal a shoulder. Ears though? I mean, leave it long enough and infection could eat your brain via your sinus cavity! Or something. :)

Feel better!!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home