Friday, March 20, 2009

A few pictures from my Caribbean Trip

Here's me and my roommate right before she got her own room. She was nice and we got along well but it was great having the room to myself the last couple of days.


Me, Lana and Kasey at Half Moon Cay. We were fast friends from the very beginning of the trip. I had a blast with these two! This was the warmest, sunniest day.


Me at Trunk Bay, St. John's Island minutes before it started pouring.


Me in a rain forest in Puerto Rico. This place was lush!



Me in my stateroom right before heading off to go dancing.

3 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Ooh neat pictures. We are going to Half Moon Cay too. Can't wait.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Rox said...

LOVE the pictures! You look so relaxed in all the pics! I love the roommates' haircut btw!

I so want to get out of here...so tired of snow.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth McClung said...

Hey, you look great, thanks for the pictures.

Makes me want to go to Hawaii even more. (or Cuba!)

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home