Friday, February 13, 2009

Joking at the tax office

There were two good friends who came together to get their taxes done today. I took Betty and my colleague, Laura, took her friend. Our desks are pretty close together and the four of us had the best time doing tax returns. They were really funny and Laura and I joke around a lot anyway. Then the friend says out of nowhere "Did you hear about the girl who goes to her Gramma's house and says 'Gramma where's your medications. I found out they're laced with LSD!' And the Gramma says "Fuck the meds man, we got to do something about the giant Dragon in the kitchen!"

I just busted up. The way she told it, and the blank look on Laura and Betty's face made me laugh!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

LOL That's an awesome joke!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I have to steal that joke.

Even though you think Valentine's Day is stupid, I'm sending you over a virtual drink and a flirty wink. ;)

6:26 PM  
Blogger anabel said...

Anne - That martini looks so decadent. I'm not much of a drinker but now I'm curious how that one would taste.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! What kind of language is that?

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home