Thursday, February 12, 2009

Excursions

An email came from the cruise company that said we could start booking our excursions for the four stops we make on our Caribbean cruise. When I checked it out, there were already waiting lists for some of the adventures. I got on it this afternoon and now I'm looking forward to learning to Scuba dive, hiking in a rain forest, taking a catamaran to an uninhabited island for some snorkeling and beach combing, para-sailing, and something called flow riding. This is where you ride an artificial wave. Water is pumped onto a cushioned wave shaped surface. You can do it laying down, on your knees or standing up - which looks really cool to me. Only 16 more days to go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Anabel, that sounds so awesome!! Be sure to take plenty of pictures.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Rox said...

I want to go on vacation too. Beach, sand, water...I agree with Anne, take lots of pictures!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home