Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Professional errand runner?

Here's a job that I wish paid enough money to be a career. I actually enjoy running errands. We were out of coffee cups at the tax office so I volunteered to walk to the local market and pick some up. It was nice out and I enjoy walking so it felt like I was on a break or something. I also like driving. I really don't mind when I have to go from place to place and pick up things or go grocery shopping or stop by the post office or bank. You know, those everyday errands that just need to get done. I'd rather do that than do paperwork or sit in front of my computer working on stuff. I guess people pay for personal assistants but I wouldn't want to do their paperwork kind of stuff either.

Maybe there is something out there that would utilize my skills and fine disposition in this regard. I'll have to think on this. Hmmmmmmmm

1 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

That's my job in a nutshell. The pay is lousy but the hours aren't bad. :)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home