Monday, February 09, 2009

Cartoon me


I was messing around today trying to come up with a unique picture to put on my business card. I had this one taken recently by a professional photographer. I cropped it, balanced the color then, just for fun, I put it in cartoon form. I don't know, I ended up liking it and finding it amusing. It seems more interesting than what usually gets put on advertising. The cards were pretty cheap so I ordered some. I'll see what I think when it actually get it in my hot little hands. I'm grateful for self amusement.

By the way, that's my "Don't mess with me look."

2 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

FIERCE! That's a great picture! It is rather sinister looking though...:)

7:19 AM  
Blogger tornwordo said...

I like the superhero comicbook look.

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home