Friday, February 06, 2009

Something good about a goverment agency

I got my passport today. I was told 7-10 days for the expedited service but not to call unless it took more than three weeks. 7 days later and it's in my mailbox. I also had good service when I called for some information last week. Maybe this isn't the norm but I'm very pleased with this particular government agency. I called today to find out where my supporting documents were as they didn't come with the passport. The woman checked and said they are coming separately in a couple of weeks. I let her know how impressed I was with my service and she seemed glad to have someone tell her that. Everything is in place now for my Caribbean cruise. I'm really excited. Woooo Hoooo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

I'm waiting for mine too. I just sent it out the other day and got a call saying it would be here in 10 business days. Maybe it's not the busy season? Oh well, works for us!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home