Monday, February 02, 2009

Brain Pushups

I've hit the wall man. I had an extra challenging day preparing taxes then ran off to write my newsletter and get ready for my evening martial arts classes. I got home and started helping my son with his algebra homework. It was stuff I knew how to do but my mind felt like it had done it's last push up. This blog post is it for me. I think I'm just trying to do too much so I'll be cutting back to two days a week at the tax office. Checking out now. Ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

Fly like the wind, we'll be here when you get back! Take care of your self.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Rox said.

7:52 AM  
Blogger anabel said...

I meant the blog post is it for me for the night. I'm liking posting daily.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home