Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cha-ching

It was slow at the tax office today. I only did one return but I did end up giving my client an ad card from my studio because she said she'd been thinking about getting her daughter into martial arts.

I had time to do my own tax return. I got myself a pretty good refund - more than enough to cover my cruise. I also bought travel insurance today just in case.

I did a self defense class this evening for a girl scout troupe. They were mostly 7 & 8 years old. It was really fun and the parents seemed to appreciate their daughters getting this valuable information and a chance to practice some important skills

I've had a white noise thing going on in the left side of my head for the past four days and today that ear feels kind of clogged up. I hope I'm not getting sick! There have been a lot of sick people around me lately. I'm drinking my medicine tea and taking other measures. At least if I were to get a cold now, it should be over with by the 28th - trip day! Keeping my fingers crossed.

3 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

How do you get a refund when you're self employed? That doesn't make any sense to me. That would mean you've overpaid them along the way, right?

3:24 AM  
Blogger Rox said...

We haven't even looked at our taxes. Blech!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're not getting an ear infection. Maybe you should see a doctor.

How cool that you have your trip all paid for.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home