Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh shit, I almost forgot

I've been watching a bunch of you tube videos of comics - mostly women, mostly lesbian. I'm trying to hone my stand up skills early, before the Olivia Cruise. I just shut off Kathy Griffin (not a lesbian but very gay friendly) when I realized how late it is. She was making me laugh talking about her Emmy acceptance speech where she made a point of saying that unlike other performers, Jesus had nothing to do with her win. It went on from there but she was so thrilled at the outrage and huge amounts of publicity she got out of it. This was from her "Straight to Hell" show.

I was going to call it a night and I realized I hadn't done my daily blog entry. So here it is! Monday, Feb 16th.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You blogged about how you almost forgot to blog. Hee-hee! :D

I love stand-up comics too. I always liked Judy Tenuta. She's so wonderfully weird. I wonder whatever happened to her.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Rox said...

I loved Judy too!
I absolutely love Griffin, she kills me! The story about Sharon Stone and Dr. Crimm Medicine Woman makes me laugh hysterically!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home