Sunday, February 15, 2009

Moon walking

I've signed up to do the Olivia Cruise Star Search. The winner gets to perform on a future cruise with all expenses paid. When I first thought about it, I was thinking of making it a comedy routine about a manic multi-tasking woman. I think I have too much material.

I was trying to narrow it down today and then started thinking about how to make an entertaining entrance. I know how to moon walk and I can spin a bo staff pretty well (martial arts style.) I practiced doing both at the same time. It looked pretty cool and amused me very much so I'll keep playing with that and work on firming up the rest of the material. I'm planning on taking my video camera so if it ends up going well maybe I'll post it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

Could you imagine if you won? I totally would love to see video!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds very entertaining. I would like to see that video. Good luck.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home