Thursday, January 04, 2007

Funny son moments

O.K. My kids know I'm bi-sexual. They're cool with it. They also know about my relationship with em and eduardo; they're good with that too. Son, now 18 years old, is getting more sophisticated every day and he can trip me up sometimes.

We're driving down the road and I notice this very scantily clad woman jogging with her dog. I joke to my son sitting next to me. "Hey, did you notice that woman with her dog?" Wink, wink, Nudge, nudge. He says, "Yeah, I thought the dog was cute," brief pause "Mom, so did you notice that woman?" Busted. My son busted me. I laughed so hard!

After spending an incredible New Years Eve with em, as well as her kids, my kids plus a teenage friend of us all (eduardo was on the last of three graveyard shifts so he wasn't there) I wanted to spend the next night with both of them. Son decided not to go this time so he stayed at our place. When I told him that I wanted to spend another night and that eduardo would be home this time son said, without hestitation, "Doesn't eduardo need his sleep?" He's devilish, I tell you, and loving seeing me squirm.

Eduardo caught him the next night, trying hard to be inconspicuous, while checking out the well placed cleavage on a woman we were all conversing with. I haven't busted him on that one yet. He could very easily turn the tables on this one also. Sigh... Seems interesting, to say the least, when a mother and her son are noticing other women together. Oh well, what's a mom to do?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God! Don't bust him! You aren't supposed to notice.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Chunks said...

God, I can barely muster enough energy to love one person! hahah!

I think this is such a cute post!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home