Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sharing

I went to the osho link from em's blog and picked a card called "sharing." Here's what it said


Commentary:

The Queen of Fire is so rich, so much a queen, that she can afford to give. It doesn't even occur to her to take inventories or to put something aside for later. She dispenses her treasures without limits, welcoming all and sundry to partake of the abundance, fertility and light that surrounds her.

When you draw this card, it suggests that you too are in a situation where you have an opportunity to share your love, your joy and your laughter. And in sharing, you find that you feel even more full.

There is no need to go anywhere or to make any special effort. You find that you can enjoy sensuality without possessiveness or attachment, can give birth to a child or to a new project with an equal sense of creativity fulfilled.

Everything around you seems to be "coming together" now. Enjoy it, ground yourself in it, and let the abundance in you and around you overflow.


Much of this does resonate with me. I have been sharing my love, joy and laughter and it feels incredibly expansive. There seems to be an abundance of this lately, especially with em and eduardo. Every day I also cherish the love I see between the two of them, without a feeling of possessiveness. And everything does seem to be "coming together" in many places in my life. The very last line seems like pretty good advice to which I will take heed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is pretty amazing. It reminds me of eating that rum cake. Here we are on the edge of the great wave...

1:37 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

I agree, the more you share, the more you have. I feel as if you do the same with your fellow bloggers. You enrich us by sharing your life, and in turn I hope that enriches you.

Are you on the edge of a wave? The best place in the world to be. Enjoy! : )

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home