Sunday, June 28, 2009

Feelin' good

Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't posted in a while but life has seemed prettty damn good lately. What's changed? I can only attribute it to my attitude. I'm doing a good job lately of letting go of things that I don't have any control over and really enjoying and feeling grateful for the cool stuff in my life.

And you know what? There are LOTS of amazing things going on. I feel really loved, I've had some fun adventures lately, my kids are expressing all these talents and we're having fun together, and my Al-anon program stuff is working very solidly in my life right now. I'm not fooling myself into thinking that this is a permanent state of affairs but I'm enjoying this serenity knowing that my boat will get rocked but I'll find my way back to this place. This is a good place!

5 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Sounds like you're in a good spot!

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Rox said...

High five! I love this!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Anabel! I'm happy that you're happy.

Anne

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anne said...

Hey, I'm trying your cold remedy. For tea I used powdered beef boullion instead. Yeah, you could say it's beef tea. Haha! It's not bad that way. Bubba actually likes it and is hinting that someone (not him) should make more. Thanks, Anabel!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great Independence Day!

Anne

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home