Sunday, February 01, 2009

Saturday's post

I got in late again so I officially deem this my Saturday post. I had a good day. I met with my bookkeeper who is getting used to my ways after two years and just goes with the flow now instead of being anal about my fairly loose record keeping system. I've met her half way on some things so were getting along swimmingly. I don't recall ever using the word "swimmingly" before. I like it.

I played a board game with my friend Anna and her girlfriend and then we watched a DVD of a Heart concert. Man, that is a great band. I'd love to see them in concert again.

My kids were at their friend's 18th birthday party and many of the homeschool Mom's I used to hang out with on park days were there. I stayed for a few hours and visited. It was really fun. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed talking with these folks almost every Wednesday for years. I'm grateful for a pleasant day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

I heart Heart!!! Their On The Road Home disc is my favorite album of all time.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home