Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sand hills and Asses

I held a two hour beach workout with some my students this morning. A local beach puts up a rather steep 30 or 40 foot sand berm to protect the houses. I've posted about sand boarding there. We had a lot of fun and got a good workout. A favorite was what I called "King of the hill dodge ball. One person would start at the top with a bunch of soft throwing balls. The other 10 or so would charge the hill on my command. The balls were thrown at the chargers and those hit would get to join the top person in throwing duties till one or two people were running up while 8 or 9 were bombing them. It was tiring but really fun. We did other cool things too but that seemed to be the favorite.

I'm totally stealing this from my blogger friend Anne.

We all know those cute little computer symbols called emoticons, where:
: ) means a smile and
: ( is a frown.

Well, how about some ASSICONS?

Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ass
(__!__) a fat ass
(!) a tight ass
(_*_) a sore ass
{_!_} a swishy ass
(_o_) an ass that's been around
(_x_) kiss my ass
(_X_) leave my ass alone
(_zzz_) a tired ass
(_E=mc2_) a smart ass
(_$_) Money coming out of his ass*
(_?_) Dumb Ass

*here's the one I'd like to try on for size.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

I'm a (_zzz_)!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home