Thursday, January 08, 2009

Not Anemic or Meredeth

Hey everyone, big news, I'm not anemic. I had been told I was low in iron when I was first pregnant so I took iron and felt much better. About 10 years later I was having spells of vertigo. The Dr. did blood tests and said I was a bit low in iron but that he didn't think this was the cause of my severe dizziness. I threw out the prescription he gave me because it made me feel so jumpy and horrible. I started taking iron again and my symptoms went away.

I'm not good at taking supplements so I always let it slide. Anyway, I was in for my pap and I asked them to check again because last time they said I was pretty anemic. I've been doing much better with taking Floradix Herbal Iron (which works much better for me than the pills) and the nurse said I'm fine now. Yeah! I've got to keep it up though cause I can feel the difference when I'm low. I'm grateful to be "normal."

And, in other news, I was told by a clerk
yesterday that I look like Meredeth Baxter Birney. I ran it past a friend who said she could totally see it. I always thought Meredeth was good looking so I'll take it as a compliment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

I'm lousy with taking my supplements too and I totally need to get on it because the extra vitamins make me feel better in the winter.

I'm not Meredeth either.

LOL!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home