Thursday, August 02, 2007

Serious Work Mode

I decided to close my school down for the month of August to make some improvements. I've been working my ass off the last couple of days. I got my good friend to be my nag for the month. I'm working on my co-dependency issues but have to admit that I'm still a people pleaser. Having someone to have to report to everyday with to-do lists and follow up at the end of the day is just the thing this recognition junky needs.

I'm excited about having the time to really put the effort into taking the school to the next level without planning /teaching/ supervising 24 classes a week. I even changed the name of the school. The word "Karate" was in the name before. This didn't make sense because we teach a Kung Fu style; not even from the same country.

I do think it will be fun to do the "8 Things" meme that Daniel tagged me with. Maybe this weekend. It's off to bed with me for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

Wishing you organization and peace.

7:54 PM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

It's great that you're making the school more of a reflection of what you're about.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home