Monday, May 14, 2007

Off on an adventure

I'm leaving later today for an inter-tribal gathering in the Sierra's. Em, Eduardo and I, along with 3 of our 4 kids, are going. We will be gone for a week. Eduardo and I are going "out on the blanket" for a two day fast. I hope to strengthen my connection to Mother Earth, my real self, and to Spirit. Em was able to go last year with Eduardo and I in support back at camp. Now it's our turn.

I'm excited and a bit nervous. My new small tent that I bought for the occasion is setting set up in the middle of my small living room. I wanted to set it up once before having to pitch it in the dark tonight.

Food is prepared, supplies are laying all over and the mini van we rented is waiting to whisk us off as soon as Em finishes her classes.

Keep the good thoughts coming and if you are drinking some water Tuesday through Thursday, take a sip for Eduardo and myself.

Thanks!

6 Comments:

Blogger Devo said...

WOW! That sounds like a really amazing experience. I can't wait to hear all about it. I will send water karma your way...and positive energy.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Sounds like you're getting really spiritual lately. Good for you!
I've always wanted to do this.
...last time I went camping, we discovered that the poles were missing from one of our tents, so we had to tie it to tree limbs to keep it up. ha ha!

11:23 AM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Oh, I believe this is what that dream you had a while back was about. There are some things that may be definitely set "in place" in this gathering.
This is exciting!

2:39 AM  
Blogger tornwordo said...

Can't wait to hear about it!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Chunks said...

I can't wait to hear about this too!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Hey chick, when are you going to tell us about the trip? Was it great? You didn't forget your tent poles or anything, did you? :)

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home