Monday, July 09, 2007

Immature and Rebellious

It's been a weird week. I'm so emotionally up and down it's fucking crazy. I just feel like doing something that would be totally unexpected and removed from my normal behavior. I don't know - like get a tattoo, shave my hair off, buy a Harley, or run off with my kids to Hawaii and let the school fend for itself.

I'm tired of worrying about fucking money, running the fucking school, cleaning the fucking house, organizing my fucking brief case, and paying the fucking bills. I look at my kids and think "I want to be you." I'm also tired of avoiding all these things because I prefer to be organized and productive. I feel overwhelmed. When I try to make time for myself I feel bored and listless.

Then I think about those people who really have it rough. Dealing with illness, death of a family member or are out on the street. Really what do I have to be complaining about. Hell, what are you supposed to do? Pretend or sweep your feelings under the rug because there's always people that are way worse off than you?

I'd love to get laid. Nothing like some hot, screaming sex to change one's mood. Barring that, probably the best thing is to get on your blog, get it off your chest, and move on. Guess that's what I'll do.

6 Comments:

Blogger Devo said...

Sounds to me like you need a great big screaming snot filled cry. Out on a hill somewhere where you can hear your yells echo over everything around you. We could all use one of those once in a while. Screaming hot sex is good too though.:)

9:44 PM  
Blogger Chunks said...

I'd rather have screaming hot chocolate poured over a nice bowl of cold ice cream. Hmmmmm.

SHAVE YOUR HAIR OFF!!!!!!! I'm serious! It is the most life changing, liberating feelings. I'm not making it up either! Do it!!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Well, *did* you shave your hair off? I have to wait hours to see.

And, see? We all have these crazed periods. It's the joy of being female. Yay, us.

6:00 PM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Do something really outrageous, and then have some hot, steamy sex.
Or just have some really outrageous, hot, sweaty sex.
Guaranteed to enhance your mood.

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

got to find a spa with a hot-shit massage dude....a full 90 minutes of his big brawny hands all over you..... got me through many a dry spell... whew...i'm gonna have to go have a chilly shower, just recalling all that!

4:08 PM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Hi wild woman. I know you may not be into your blog lately, but I tagged you anyhow for the "8 things about me" meme.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home