Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tarot Fortune

Got this from Daniel at one of my favorite blogs. Check it out for yourself.


You are The Wheel of Fortune


Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success


The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.




Can't say if this seems totally accurate but it beats getting the Grim Reaper. I'll be careful about the "success not going to my head" Mwahahaha

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I think this is pretty accurate. You're always saying how lucky you are...

em

11:46 PM  
Blogger Chunks said...

I got Strength. I enjoy that.

I had a chuckle at the Heavenly Body/Uma Thurman question.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

I got Judgement, which is about changing, letting go of the past. Hmmmmm.....

Thanks. :)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home