Thursday, September 17, 2009

Letting Go

Hey all you people out in the blogosphere. I seem to have taken to the facebook style of communication - short and to the point. If anyone wants to join me there let me know and we can "friend" each other. My posts are most fascinating!

As for me. It seems I'm getting a new chance to practice the art of letting go. It's a place that feels very sad, frustrating and scary with the smallest bit of relief at the same time. Sometimes you can feel really successful at a relationship and then Wham! things turn on a dime and you get to come to terms with the fact that there's a time and place for everything and, given all the circumstances, now is not the time nor the place to be working on building a future with the woman I love. Maybe later, but not now.

So, when that still, small voice directs me look at this from a certain prospective, the letting go feels like a huge opportunity. A chance to save the huge amount of love there is between us and tuck it safely away until the time is right. Still hurts in the moment though - hurts bad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rox said...

Oh Anabel! The Art of Letting Go. It's hard. Big hugs to you.

Friend me!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous nfl hats said...

The Way of Everlasting Darknessā€¦OR The Way of Eternal Life!

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home