Monday, March 09, 2009

Laughing Back to California

I had a GREAT trip. I definitely laughed more this past week than I ever have in a single week. I made new friends that I laughed with. There were four hilarious comics on board doing shows plus they MC'd different events. They had the audience doubled over with laughter.

One of the signers for the hearing impaired became part of one comics act when she kept throwing odd words randomly into her routine just to see what the sign for it was. It was hysterical plus so ad-libbed that it was surprising how well it worked. The signer got to laughing so had she had tears running down her cheeks and I noticed they came from the outside part of her eye, the same way I mentioned in another post.

I've got the jet lag thing going and I'm pretty tired but I'll try to post some pictures soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you had a good time, and you're back safe and sound.

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto!

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home