Friday, February 27, 2009

Packing

I've been packing. I catch my plane tomorrow evening. With the time change and flight time I should be in Florida around 5 a.m. No need to get a hotel so I'll poke around the port for a few hours and get some breakfast before checking in at the ship. I think I'm ready. I just need to double check that I got everything and buy some new Teva's - you know, those sandals that you can wear in the water and have good grip. I have some but the Velcro has worn out so they sometimes just pop undone. I'm mainly hoping that my stuffy ear won't start hurting on the plane. I'll probably take some aspirin before we take off just in case and I suppose there's always alcohol. I don't drink too often so it probably wouldn't take much to be effective.

I'm not sure if I'll post or not while I'm gone. We'll just have to see about that.

Bon Voyage!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

Have a great trip Anabel! I hope it's fabulous, fun, and restful. (Is that possible to have fun AND rest?)
Travel safely!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! I've never been the seafaring type (despite my blog theme) but you make it sound so cool.

Are you sure you don't want to bring decongestants just in case?

Take plenty of pictures, and don't forget to talk like a pirate at least once while you're on the ship, just for fun, matey! Aaarrrgh! :D

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home