Thursday, February 26, 2009

Caught up

I went to my friend Patti's house and watched the last two episodes of the L Word that I had missed.This is the final season and they are pulling out all the stops in the ridiculous department. I'm finding it highly amusing! I've always just watched it alone after getting it on net flix and I have bought a few of the season boxed sets. It's really fun watching it with someone who knows the show and the characters. We were busting up and commenting on stuff all evening.

I'm leaving for my cruise this Saturday. My ear is still plugged but, oh well. I'm not going to let that stop me. My shoulder is much better though.

2 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

This Saturday as in tomorrow? Bon Voyage!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! I can hardly wait to hear about it.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home