Friday, April 06, 2007

Not MIA

Things have been a bit hectic lately. I'm short instructors this week so I've been on the floor teaching 20 classes in 5 days. I really love it but it's very tiring.

I have not forgetten your meme Anne. I will have that list.

I have a tax appointment on Monday. I hate getting ready to do my taxes and it's more complicated this year because I'm now a corporation and I've got to do extra paperwork for retail sales. I've already warned my kids to be on high alert for frustrated, bitchy-mom status.

OHHHHH, poor me! But really, life is good. Fucking taxes! Ha ha ha ha... I'm crazed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chunks said...

20 classes in 5 days?! OMG I can barely walk today from being on the treadmill for 45 minutes yesterday! I couldn't imagine!

Fucking taxes indeed. I'll probably lose half our stuff in the move...

4:44 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Good luck with those taxes and karate. Taxes baffle me.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home