Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Likes and Dislikes

I decided to play Anne's game. She randomly picked a letter for me to write a list of ten things I like and dislike that starts with the letter E
OK here goes:

Em - well, I'm crazy in love with her.
Eduardo - might seem crazy, but I love him bigtime too
Encyclopedias - I used to get lost in them as a kid when looking anything up
Eggs - scrambled being my favorite
Enchiladas - yummy
Electricity - the room is light and I'm using my computer
Earth - our home
Evenings - especially balmy ones like tonight
Eating - good food
Etheridge - Melissa, great performer

Dislikes

Evil - a matter of opinion of course
Earaches - in me or ones I love
Ego - I'm doing serious battle with it
Elitists - stuck up snobs
The Excorcist -
That movie scared the crap out of me
Excrement - Stepping in it barefoot
Ex- friends - The judgemental, self righteous ones
Expenses - like insurance, taxes etc.
Execution - I'm against the death penalty
Executive Orders - From that idiot in the White House

This was much harder than I thought it would be!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Great list! It is harder than it seems, isn't it, but hopefully still fun. Sorry I don't get over here as often as I'd like to. I'm not ignoring you, I promise. I just have a hard time commenting sometimes, I have computer issues.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home