Friday, March 17, 2006

Chocolate Cake


I am a woman who has enjoyed chocolate cake. I thought for a long time what it would be like to have some incredible exotic cake but I didn't have the nerve to give it a try. That is until about two years ago.

I tried the exotic cake and was completely floored by the texture, flavor, and pure joy I experienced. I never even imagined cake could be this good! It even made the chocolate cake I was still consuming taste better. Then suddenly all my chocolate cake kind of disapeared from my world. That was O.K., I still had the same incredible exotic cake and I can't imagine ever getting tired of it. In fact, I crave and am enraptured by it more than ever.

Now, the opportunity to have chocolate cake has presented itself again. I enjoyed a bit of it along with my exotic cake and it tasted heavenly. But now I have a new exotic favorite. It's the one I want to have most often. I also know I like the two of them together, which I think will be my next favorite form cake consumption.

The idea of having chocolate cake alone is exciting. It will be nice to have a different flavor occasionally and this could end up being the best chocolate cake I've ever tasted. I'm looking forward to it. I just want to proceed slowly. It can't take the place of my new exotic cake. I assume that for every piece of chocolate cake I have I will probably want a few slices of the exotic cake and some combo plates in between.

But you know what they say, "Let them eat cake!" Sounds good to me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stink Foot said...

I myself am very very fond of exotic cake. I have gorged myself on it for the past 16 years and I cannot seem to get enough. There is this vanilla cake that’s been hanging out around the house for the past couple of years and the other day I went to try a slice and someone had eaten it all up. It is more than joyful having the vanilla cake around and I sure do miss it when it goes.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I never saw this one.

I'm helplessly in love.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home