Saturday, October 08, 2005

Climax-a-thon

After 10 hours driving time, I crawl into bed with "the one." She's exhausted and has let me know that as much as she'd like to have sex, she's just way too tired to consider it. O.K., I can handle that. We'll just cuddle and go to sleep. Great plan, right?

There's only one small problem, snuggling up to her produced massive amounts of desire on my part. This is quite new for me. Never had this in any other relationship before, at least not anywhere close to this extent. Try to invoke that tender, sleepy, "it's just nice to be with her" feeling but no, my body is having none of it.

She falls asleep very quickly and I decide to back away from the fire. Give myself a little space to disengage. This too proves unsuccesful. I try some self satisfaction to take the edge off and darned if I don't drift off to sleep without completion.

Find myself looking up from the bed and seeing a woman with short black hair standing over me next to the bed. I don't know her and somehow in my unconscious state somewhat realize that I must be dreaming.

I ask her what she wants and she asks if I would please sponsor her in a Climax-a-thon. "What?" I ask. She says it's like a jog-a-thon but instead of pledging money for miles jogged you pledge for climaxes achieved. Her goal was to get 50 climaxes. I remember being stunned, and I didn't get a chance to answer cause something woke me up then.

I laughed to myself right away remembering the dream. What a concept! Might spark some interest in people who would otherwise not participate in fundraising activities.

This story has a happy ending in that "the one" got woken up by her dog after a fair amount of sleep (I really love this dog) and wanted to make love. I'd never thought of myself as someone who "needed" sex but that's exactly what it felt like this time. I think we both got what we needed. Only 48 more to go!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(blush!)

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home