Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Missing something

I had a weird feeling today. It was this idea that I am missing something important in my emotional/intellectual development. Like there must be some way to perceive my existence that would give me some missing piece of the puzzle. It's kind of like when there's something on the tip of your tongue - some word that you're grasping for that's almost there, but not quite. It seems like this missing piece would help everything make more sense. I don't know if it's really the case but it's kinda bugging me. How would I go about finding it? Therapy? Hypnosis? Psychic reading?

I may just park myself out in nature for a day or so and allow my mind to explore - see if I can get still enough to let this missing piece make itself known. Whatever it is seems pretty important. Or, on the other hand, I may be totally full of shit! I'm grateful to be able to laugh as I'm pondering these seemingly big questions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the idea about sitting in nature and exploring. Either that, or whatever you need will find its way to you eventually when and where you least expect it.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home