Monday, January 19, 2009

For Sure

For some reason I was thinking that it might be interesting to randomly ask people the question "What do you know for sure?" For myself, I'm sure that I'm not sure about very much. I'm sure that I'm a kind person for the most part. I'm sure that I love my kids. Aside from that I would need to think on this for a while but probably won't take much time to do so. So maybe it's not that interesting of a question or maybe I'm just more curious what other people think. Sigh...

I'm grateful I got my first paid tax return under my belt today. I was pretty nervous but think I hid it well. I asked this man if he was still single. He said "yes" then volunteered that he wasn't "straight." I said "Me neither" and we both laughed. As I was entering the information we talked about the last Pride Festival, and some of the local hangouts. I ended up getting him about $600 more in a tax refund than he got last year so he was pretty happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're doing well in the tax business. Haha, that's one thing I was going to say I'm sure of. There will always be taxes to deal with. The more I think of it though, the fewer things I'm sure of.

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home