Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mecca

What an amazing place! Six of us ended up hiking through these beautiful canyons. At times the passage between the cliffs was so narrow that you could touch both side at the same time. It was like this labirynth and there were these ladders that took us to different levels between or on top of the cliffs. And the colors....spectacular. There are people that I know that would love this place and I hope to get a trip out there again.

The weather was perfect. Karen kept thanking us for coming with her to celebrate her birthday. She was really happy. I'm grateful to have a friend like her. She loves to plan outings like this. It's nice to have someone say, "Here's exactly what I want to do for my birthday. Want to come?" It takes all the guesswork out of it. I'm thinking of following suit; not just for special occasions but any fun plans that I may want to make.

I forgot my camera, as did five of the six of us. I'm hoping that Gina will email me some so I can post them here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

I'm so glad you had a great day, it sounds amazing!

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds really nice. Good for you!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home