Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rain and Belts

As I'm going along with this Gratitude thing I'm realizing that it's getting harder to pick out one thing. I guess by making the effort to notice, it's opening up my awareness. I can think of many things just today. Not a bad way to look at life I'm supposing. I have to list these two.

It gloriously rained all day today. I love the rain - the sound, the smell, the way light reflects all around, the gray moodiness, you know, all that stuff. I ran lots of errands and people were driving slower and were being pretty darn respectful of the elements and each other.

It was also a Belt Test night. It's so great to see my students out there, really giving their all, seeing their improvement and hearing the spectators cheering them on. Really, I have the best job in the world. I just need to make it more profitable. Those non-financial benefits though are beyond awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home