Sunday, December 07, 2008

Play Date


I'm Grateful that I'm a playful person and have kids in my life who encourage me to play.

Take one giant sand berm near the beach designed to help save the houses there in case of a storm, add slippery boogie boards designed to ride the waves. Stir in four excited kids and one more-than-willing adult. Sprinkle on some creativity and ingenuity. Cook for two hours on a beautiful 65 degree night. What do you get? A night of laughing, digging, shaping, jumping, dare deviling, crashing, sand-in-your-ears good time.

By the way, Slumdog Millionaire was a good movie. It was different than a lot of mainstream movies. It took me a while to get an ear for the Indian accent so some of the lines or parts of lines were hard for me to understand. Good storytelling.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

Replace the sand with snow and I could do that here!!

Thanks for the movie review!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home