Friday, December 12, 2008

Being there

I'm Grateful to be able to be supportive for people. I get a lot of support myself when I'm going through hard times so it feels good to be there for my friends. A good friend of mine is going through what looks like her first breakup with her first girlfriend she's ever had. When you come out late in life you find yourself feeling feelings you've never felt before even if you've dated or have been married to men. Anyway, it's been a rough few days for her.

We're
going to our coming out support group and she, em and I going for a hike in the morning. I've been looking forward to the hike and even though the weather may not optimal, I think we're still on!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

Here's something else to be grateful for, that you don't live where I live because honey, the only hiking you'd be doing is hiking up your long johns! Baby, it's cold outside!!!

(-30C just in case you think I'm being dramatic!) LOL!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I hiked up my long johns today, And I hiked up the trail. I don't even know how many layers I would need in -30C. Holy icicles, Batman.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home