Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Investigation

I was nervous this morning. I had a background investigation appointment. I turned in all the crap that they wanted, copies of the crap that they wanted and had a short interview with a serious looking man. I didn't think he knew how to smile but viola!, he was chatty and smiling at the end. Go me!

I saw em this morning. I was all dressed up looking like a lawyer about to go to court. I told her how nervous I was and, just like she always does, she knew just the right thing to say; giving me that vote of confidence. I calmed down well before the appointment and as she says "I present(ed) well." I'm sure Grateful to have her particular brand of support here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em rocks! And you're right she always knows the right thing to say.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Rox said...

I am the reverse of Em, I always say things that are inappropriate! Well, it feels that way to me.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home