Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Running

I've been trying to get on a regular running schedule, you know, just in case I make it to the Sheriff's Academy. I've been pretty successful so far, getting in three days a week. I'm enjoying running now more than I ever have. I've been running 3 to 3 1/2 miles at a time. I've done this on and off my whole adult life but it always seemed like such a chore. It was something that I did because I knew it was good for me. Every once in a while I would not mind it so much. The difference now is that I'm actually looking forward to it. I get out there and my mind just wonders. My body is moving and I get into a breathing rhythm that is kind of hypnotic.

Why now though? What's the deal this time? Will it last? I DON'T KNOW! (In my head that last statement sounds like Pee Wee Herman saying it.)

Today I'm Grateful to be enjoying my running. It's been really nice.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

I know you are, but what am I?!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I wish I was a runner. I'm a sitter though. LOL!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home