Saturday, December 20, 2008

Priceless Letter

A 11 year old student of mine brought me and all my staff at the studio some home made cookies and fudge. I'm all about the sweets these days but the best part for me was the note he sent with it.

Dear Miss.....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'm always having a good time in class, in fact, the studio has to be one of my favorite places to go in the world.

Your friend and student,

Jeff W. Carson (slight name change here)

That one's a keeper and yet another example of why I really want to turn things around and make this business profitable enough to support me. I don't need to be rich or anything but I'd like it to be a stable career that I can plan ahead for.

It's so great to have people who will let you know how they feel; how what you do makes a difference. It gives me hope and motivation. Thanks Jeff!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love this story.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home