Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'll come back to this...

It's been well over a month since my last post. I feel like I may be coming down with a cold or something...super tired, eyes kinda warm. Sometimes if I rest up when I start to get sick and take some good herbal remedies, I seem to be able to avoid the oncoming sickness. So I skipped my al-anon meeting to rest up for an hour or so before picking up the kids from college and heading for the studio.

Here's what I plan to cover here very soon. Think of this as trailers for movies.

Speaking of movies I saw Religulous which I will review.

Em, myself, my kids and another friend campaigned for Obama last weekend in the Vegas area. It felt great to be out there working for this cause.

I met a fellow blogger, Anne, for breakfast there.

I made a impulse buy recently of an electric guitar and amp which has this amazing overdrivien, Jimmy Hendrixy setting called "Insane" that I've been having a blast with.

So it's not that I lack content, it's that I'm having a difficulty making time to actually write. I'll do my best to get to these and other EXCITING subjects. I'm going to lay down now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rox said...

Feel better soon! I'd like to see some video of the guitar playin'!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

I hope you feel better soon.

I love that you play guitar. I've always wanted to learn, but I think I may be musically impaired. :p

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home