Thursday, September 21, 2006

Parental Visit

I seem to be on a roll here. I've posted the last four days! Let's see how long I can keep it coming.

My Dad called me to ask if he and my Mom could stay the night at my place because they have a dentist appointment in the morning and they live an hour away, which can take much longer in rush hour traffic. My dilema is that I've been looking forward to dropping off my kids with their father and staying at em and eduardo's for the night. The kids stayed with me last weekend, so it's seem like ages since I've had a night free.

After much thought, I decided to offer my place to my parents and tell them that I wasn't planning on being there tonight. They accepted and didn't ask where it was I'd be. I was ready to answer them truthfully if asked. I also made arrangements to go out for a late breakfast with them after their appointment.

Seems like a pretty good compromise to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home