Monday, May 22, 2006

This sucks!


Here comes the rant. I get home from an amazing six day gathering in the beautiful Sierra Mountains. Danced with bears till late last night. Got up super early to help with and participate in a woman's sweat. Trying to process the emotional and spiritual tidal wave that presented itself during this time. Long drive home today. Looking forward to a quiet evening and taking it easy tomorrow (or rather today). What do I come home to?

Checking my messages to find out that my tri-plex is being fumigated first thing in the morning, not the date on the papers I signed last week stating that this was happening May 30th. I just got done packing food and clothes. So much for my relaxing evening. My man, Patrick, is coming over at 7 a.m. to help me move this stuff to my studio. (This thruple thing comes in handy sometimes)

Going to bed now for some well earned sleep. "Vikane" poisoning somewhere between 9 and 11 a.m. This really sucks! By the way, I'm 45 today. Good Night.



2 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Happy Birthday !

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs are good for kicking and screaming. Blogs are good for wishing and dreaming.

Happy Birthday, I hope it was good.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home