Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Balance

I once read this book that said to be really succesful you had to put all your energy into one aspect of life. Relationships, financial, spiritual, or physical. I see their point but really, how can anyone choose from this list?
I want it all! The key must be in finding some kind of balance. Not that every day will be in complete balance, not even every day or month, but over a good period of time I would like to see some progress in all areas.
So what to concentrate on in any given moment? Maybe sometimes this is something to leave in the hands of spirit, fate, the universe or whatever you want to call it. Other times I think that I need to make a conscious effort to take control.
Right now I see so much potential, as well as progress, in all these areas of my life. And where does that leave me?
For the moment, I feel very grateful, humble, excited, lucky, loved, satisfied and yes balanced.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear, I'm following your lead.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home