Thursday, June 30, 2005

Vulnerable

Man, do I ever hate that feeling of being vulnerable. It's like I'm standing naked in the middle of a sand storm. Each small bit of sand digs in and stings like crazy. It's really hard to keep your cool and appear normal when all you want to do is run and hide. Or wait to get sympathy from someone you want to talk to but stuggle not to burden them with your problems.
That's the hard part for me. Most people see me as being so strong but lately things are changing so quickly in my life and I really need to emote.
Someone needs me now so I have to go. Remember, I'm the strong one!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey baby,
You're strong alright,just not invincible. It's good to ask for help. And know that if your first person isn't available right then, find the next person on the phone list. Don't keep it to yourself!

Nice blog.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home