Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Poem for a Poet

Quite a daunting task, writing a poem for a poet.
A weaver of words so succinct and descriptive that the reader is transported.
Light bends and colors blend in the words of such a poet, my poet.
Her lyric so profound that my heart sings!

She sometimes writes of memories of which I was a part
and relates moments that I can can relive and relove.
My poet captures the essense, the purest feelings, the wonder, that deep part that usually stays hidden.
She takes words right out of my heart, our heart; that mysterious connection and I rejoice in their beauty.

Happy Birthday Em

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm so honored that you wrote me a poem for my birthday. Thank you doesn't cover it.

We are in NM now. Did Guilljermo call you with an update? We have made tens of dollars!

Let's see, home on Thursday (we think). I don't think we will make the party. Missing you.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home